Thank you for clicking on the link, as I know you love your skin.
The responses from the previous blogs I got were so overwhelming and it gives me the strength to continue writing, but I do realize that they were long for one to read them completely. So, I just decided to start with mini-blogging where I could easily share my knowledge and research for health and Lifestyle choices for all of us and make life a little easier. Here I start…
The topic today is to get youthful skin and make it forever. It’s not a myth.
We may have heard the word like collagen or elastin. But never researched how and why that for our body. As with the natural aging process, our skin starts sagging, loss of elasticity, weakening muscles, joint pain issues, reduced hair growth, and so on. This happens because of the decrease in our collagen production.
Our skins get firmness & strength from Collagen (the maximum protein found in our skin) and Elastin helps the skin to expand, stretch and bounce back by giving a tight fit. They give the structure to our skin. We should maintain and try to boost collagen for a youthful skin for a longer time.
Advantages of taking collagen diet or as a supplement
- Collagen can also help us to get relieved from joint pain
- It supports to prevent bone loss
- Improve muscle mass & metabolism of our body
- Makes our skin healthier
- It is good food for the brain too
- Helps to stimulate our hair and nails
Food and supplements for healthy Skin
- Take collagen food supplements with your daily diets.
- Eating Flaxseed or taking supplements (plant-based Omega3)
- Veg Foods like walnuts, almonds, chia seeds, watermelon, cucumber, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, tomatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, garlic (source of sulfur which ignites to produce collagen), white tea, soy, cashew nut.
- Non- veg foods like cold-water fish(salmon, sardines, mackerel), egg whites, chicken.
- Intake good oil like Rice Bran Oil
Notes to be taken
- Must use a sun-screen (regular)
- Stop Smoking
- Sacrifice Sugar (sugar breakdowns collagen)
- Exercise & Eat Right
- Stay Hydrated
- Remove dead cells in a regular interval (scrubbing/massaging)
Quoted by Riya, In Love for Life